Here are our Answers.
- What is the Women in Retail Leadership Summit and who is it designed for?
- This is the only event of its kind! Hosted by the Women in Retail Leadership Circle the Summit enables women in leadership positions at retail companies to network, learn from each other and improve business processes. The Summit focuses on the unique needs of executive women in retail leadership positions in a luxurious, non-sales focused environment.
- What is the Women in Retail Leadership Circle?
- The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only networking group that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Our community is comprised of successful, motivated and passionate women from the retail world. Learn more about membership by clicking here.
- When and where is the conference being held?
- The Women in Retail Leadership Summit will take place April 16 – 18, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, Miami - located at: 455 Grand Bay Drive, Key Biscayne, FL, 33149.
- What is the cost to attend?
- The cost to attend is $1,995 for retailers. Women in Retail Leadership Circle Members receive a significant discount as part of their membership. Apply to become a member by clicking here.
The cost for consultants (non-retailer/non-sponsor) is $2,995. For any inquiries regarding upgrading to sponsorship level attendance, please see our Why Sponsor page or contact Jennifer DiPasquale for more details. Ready to apply? Click here.
- What is included in my registration?
- Your registration to the Women in Retail Leadership Summit includes two-and-a-half days of informative and inspirational content, multiple networking opportunities plus … two-nights accommodation at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served each day. We will also be hosting two cocktail receptions with hor d’oeuvres during the conference. Transportation is also provided from the airport to the hotel.
You can expect white-glove treatment and an extraordinary experience.
Note: Reservations to the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami will be made on your behalf. Any additional charges past tax/service fees will be paid for by the attendee. Attendee is responsible for any damages to accommodations.
- What is your refund policy?
- We understand that things come up. We’ll honor partial refunds through March 16, 2018. If you miss the cutoff, feel free to send a colleague or friend in your place. The confirmation email you received has instructions on modifying your reservation.
- No way! Your ticket to Women in Retail includes entry to the cocktail receptions on April 16 and 17. Adult and non-alcoholic beverages will be available at open bars.
- What is the conference schedule?
- Please take a look at our agenda by clicking here. We are constantly updating, so make sure to check back for the latest.
- Can I schedule a private meeting with Sponsors?
- You betcha! Click here to schedule the date.
- Is there a dress code?
- Nope! We certainly are not picky. Business casual is your best bet.
- Do you have an app?
- Yes! We launched it at last year’s Summit and it was a big hit. Stay up-to-date with conference details, connect with other attendees and share all your WIRLS pics (bring on the selfies).
- I am interested in speaking at the conference, who do I contact?
- Please email Melissa Campanelli, co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle here for any speaking inquiries.
- I am interested in sponsoring the conference, who do I contact?
- Please contact Jennifer DiPasquale, co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle here for any sponsorship inquiries. You can also take a look at our pricing and packages here.
- Who do I contact for questions?
- I still have questions, who do I contact?
- Please contact Jenna Bless, Event Manager with any event-related questions.
Help! I still need to talk to a human!
Please call us at (215) 238-5301.