Here are our Answers.
- What is the Women in Retail Leadership Summit and who is it designed for?
- This is the only event of its kind! Hosted by the Women in Retail Leadership Circle, the Summit enables women in leadership positions at retailers and brands to network, learn from each other and improve business processes. The Summit focuses on the unique needs of executive women in retail leadership positions in a luxurious, non-sales focused environment.
- What is the Women in Retail Leadership Circle?
- The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) is a unique, members-only association that offers enterprise-level women in the retail industry a place to learn, connect and grow. Focused on both personal and business development, WIRLC offers members the opportunity to share best practices, discuss industry issues and find inspiration on how to conquer challenges in their professional lives. Our community is comprised of successful, motivated and passionate women from the retail world who have a strong belief that investing in themselves and in other women is good business. From CEOs with years of experience to founders of start-ups introducing disruptive technology, the common thread is women coming together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. Learn more about membership by clicking here.
- When and where is the conference being held?
- The Women in Retail Leadership Summit will take place April 29 – May 1, 2019 at the Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, Miami - located at: 455 Grand Bay Drive, Key Biscayne, FL, 33149.
- What is the cost to attend?
- The cost to attend is $2,350 for retailers and brands, which includes a two-night stay at the fabulous Ritz Carlton and limo service to from the Miami airport to the hotel. Women in Retail Leadership Circle Members receive a significant discount as part of their membership. Apply to become a member by clicking here.
The cost for consultants (non-retailer/non-sponsor) is $4,950. For any inquiries regarding upgrading to sponsorship level attendance, please see our Why Sponsor page or contact Jennifer DiPasquale for more details.
- What is included in my registration?
- Your registration to the Women in Retail Leadership Summit includes two-and-a-half days of informative and inspirational content, multiple networking opportunities plus … two-nights accommodation at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be served each day. We will also be hosting two cocktail receptions with hor d’oeuvres during the conference. Transportation is also provided from the airport to the hotel.
You can expect white-glove treatment and an extraordinary experience.
- What is your refund policy?
- We understand that things come up. We’ll honor partial refunds through April 1, 2019. If you miss the cutoff, feel free to send a colleague or friend in your place. The confirmation email you received has instructions on modifying your reservation.
- No way! Your ticket to Women in Retail includes entry to the cocktail receptions on April 29 and 30. Adult and non-alcoholic beverages will be available at open bars.
- What is the conference schedule?
- Please take a look at our agenda by clicking here. We are constantly updating, so make sure to check back for the latest.
- Can I schedule a private meeting with Sponsors?
- You betcha! We will be opening our "Request a Meeting" portal for 2019 very soon. Keep checking back for updates!
- Is there a dress code?
- Nope! We certainly are not picky. Business casual is your best bet.
- Do you have an app?
- Yes! Stay up-to-date with conference details, connect with other attendees and share all your WIRLS pics (bring on the selfies). We will send out a link to download the app as the event gets closer.
- I am interested in speaking at the conference, who do I contact?
- Please complete our speaker application form if you are interested in speaking at WIRLS 2019.
- I am interested in sponsoring the conference, who do I contact?
- Please contact Jennifer DiPasquale, co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle here for any sponsorship inquiries. You can also take a look at our pricing and packages here.
- Who do I contact for questions?
- I still have questions, who do I contact?
- Please contact Jenna Bless, Event Manager with any event-related questions.
Help! I still need to talk to a human!
Please call us at (215) 238-5301.